06 May 2010

I spook myself at myself

Last week, my wife decided to put some make up on me, (blame my inperfection on my skin) and decided to take some pictures of me. I have been contemplating whether I should post this... but here it is anyway...The camera used here is the Olympus EP1 with Voigtlander 50mmf1.1 via an adaper. She made me look like a Japanese by the way... So here goes...


(Note: I don't own any diffuser or any studio equipment for portraits yet... and this image reminds me why I may need them...)









I have decided to play around with slow shutter speed with minimal lighting to create some ghostly images JUST FOR FUN... This is what I got... At night I transform...















Sorry for wasting your time...haha

4 comments:

The Red Gummy Bear said...

dude, i think your lips are too white...maybe some nuetral colour or light light pink will make u look more alive than dead! hahaha but interesting picts though....oh, n smile more! haha

shari~

S.C. Boey said...

well that's the whole idea japanese goth idea isn't it??... haha

Eileen Ho said...

lol ur pics are awesomely scary omg

S.C. Boey said...

haha... thanks... that's the idea...

Post a Comment